A Happy New Year to you all! The new year is already a week old and we are back at the shop and after two days of sorting through emails and orders, everything is now back to normal.
On my to-do-list for this week are:
- working my way through some new price lists from our suppliers and add interesting pre-orders to the website
- add new special offers for this months
- check the new releases on Thursday morning and add everything to the website before the weekend.
There is only one new release we are waiting for later this week:
All heroes need to prove their worth! In Tales of Glory, the players play emerging heroes. Each turn represents a year in the heroes’ lives, and each player decides what their hero has done that year (defeated a monster, looted treasure, met people, etc.) to try to gain glory. After ten turns, the player with the most glory wins.(Source: publisher description)
Each turn, players simultaneously select a quest they want to do from a common pool. They then have to pay the cost of the quest and place it on their “path of life” connected to another quest they already made or their departure area.
Some quests such as slaying monsters bring immediate glory points while others are affected by what players have done before or will do afterwards on their path of life.
But we have a few restocks lined up:
- on Friday all the Concordia maps, the base game and the Salsa expansion will be back
- Masters of Renaissance, the Lorenzo Il Magnifico card game, will also be back in stock before the weekend
- but the highlight is Maracaibo (2nd Edition / all misprints have been corrected), which should arrive at the shop early next week