Four games have come back in stock today:
The new month started with a few deliveries arriving. New in stock are the following games:
- Crisis (2018 Reprint)
- Crusader Kings – The Board Game (Royal Edition)
- Love Letter (2019)
Volfyirion is a two-player deckbuilding card game from Tabula Games. We backed it on Kickstarter and received our delivery today. If you haven’t heard about the game yet, here is a quick video preview from Man vs Meeple:
This week we are expecting a small number of new releases than usual, but all of them are quite interesting. Confirmed are:
Both are expected to arrive tomorrow afternoon with pre-orders getting shipped on Wednesday.
These three games will get released on Thursday, with the pre-orders shipping first before we are processing new orders.
And for the end of the week, we are expecting Volfyirion, a two-player deckbuilding game with amazing artwork.
A very busy week comes to an end, time for us to give you a quick summary of what has arrived this week:
- Blue Lagoon
- Condottiere (2018 edition)
- Corsair Leader
- Corsair Leader: Aces Expansion
- Dice Settlers
- Endeavor: Age of Sail
- Folklore the Affliction: Dark Tales
- Legendary Encounters: The X-Files
- Sherman Leader
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: A Gemstone Mining Game
- The Estates
Blue Lagoon and Everdell proved to be quite popular and are already out of stock, but hopefully we will get more copies next week.
All in all a very busy week with 23 new releases. And by the looks of it next week won’t be any quieter, but more about next week on Monday.
We have added the pre-orders for five new exciting games/expansion:
- Forbidden Sky (Game 3 in the co-op trilogy from Matt Leacock – ETA: August)
- Spring Meadow (the follow-up to Cottage Garden and Indian Summer / again designed by Uwe Rosenberg – ETA: August)
- Batman: The Animated Series – Gotham Under Siege (a new Batman board game from IDW based on the very good Animated Series – ETA: September)
- Clank In Space! Apocalypse! (the first expansion for Clank in Space! – ETA: October)
- The Estates (new game by Klaus Zoch published by Capstone Games – ETA: October)
Thanks to the bank holiday a day later than usual, but the new releases and some restocks are in.
Newly available are:
- Dokmus: Return of Erefel
- Dragonfire: Adventures – Sea of Swords
- History of the World
- Magic Maze Kids
- Okavango (new game from Michael Kiesling & Wolfgang Kramer)
- Outpost: Amazon
- Raiders Of The Deep: U-Boats Of The Great War, 1914-18 (based on The Hunters)
- Rising Sun: Paint Set (everything you need to paint those amazing minis)
- Roll Player: Monsters & Minions
- The X-Files: Conspiracy Theory – Everything is Connected
But this is not all, we also received those restocks:
It’s the middle of the week and most of our big deliveries have already arrived. A few of our new releases have already sold out and we are waiting for news about a restock (Black Orchestra, Arkwright, Railways of the World).
Still in stock are:
And the reprints of the highly regarded Memoir’ 44 expansions are coming in. This week we received two new ones and two restocks:
- Memoir ’44 – Eastern Front
- Memoir ’44 – Winter Wars
- Memoir ’44 Terrain Pack
- Memoir ’44 Winter/Desert Board
Another month is gone, time to have a quick look at the Top 5 in Sales and pre-orders.
Top 5 Sales:
- Civilization (2018)
- Dungeon Alliance
- Meeple Circus
Castell was another hit from Renegade Game Studios and it looks like they can’t do anything wrong at the moment. Civilization was the surprise of the month, because it is still the same old game (but a very good one) without any attempts of a redesign. Dungeon Alliance is another successful Kickstarter hampered at retail by a lack of available stock. Biosphere is a monster of a game (300 dice included), but has earned good feedback at Essen and is now finally available in larger numbers. Meeple Circus is another Essen release that took a while to finally arrive in the UK.
Top 5 Pre-Orders
- Arkwright (2nd Edition)
- The Sands of Time
- Century – Eastern Wonders
- Coimbra (German Edition)
- Rising 5: Runes of Asteros
The first edition of Arkwright has been a success, so the second edition topping the Pre-orders for March is no surprise. The Sands of Time is the new Spielworxx game, always highly sought after by fans of heavy-weight games. Eastern Wonders is the second game in the Century trilogy, it will be interesting to see what the difference to the first one is and if it will be a similar success for Plan B Games. Coimbra is another Plan B Games and the new Eggertspiele release after their hits Great Western Trail and Heaven & Ale. Unfortunately, so far only available to pre-order in the German Edition. Rising 5: Runes of Asteros is a cooperative deduction game and another game has been delayed for a while now.