Marvel Champions, the new LCG from FFG, is back in stock. That’s the good news, but the bad news is that the first three expansions have been pushed back to January:
We have barely seen all of the new Essen releases yet, but there are already some interesting announcements for 2020.
Fantasy Flight Games has announced Fallout Shelter – The Board Game for the first quarter of 2020:
Build a better future underground in Fallout® Shelter™: The Board Game , a post-nuclear worker-placement board game for two to four players. Based on the hit mobile game from Bethesda Softworks, Fallout Shelter sees you take on the role of a vault officer fostering happiness among the citizens of your vault. With the election of a new Overseer looming, the officer who can gain the most happiness among the dwellers is sure to lock up the election and attain victory.(Publisher description)
Another interesting announcement is the news that Pegasus Spiele is planning the release of a Hansa Teutonica Big Box in 2020:
As you might now know, Hansa Teutonica Big Box did not debut at SPIEL ’19. Asked for an update, Pegasus’ Ronja Lauterbach has let me know that “it took too long to work things out with the printers and our partners for other countries”, so the item was delayed rather than being rushed out. At this time, no release date has been set other than a general date of 2020.(BGG News)
FFG has confirmed the UK release date for Marvel Champions: The Card Game. The game will be available in shops from Friday, 1st November.
Iron Man and Black Panther team up to stop Rhino from rampaging through the streets of New York. Captain Marvel and Spider-Man battle Ultron as he threatens global annihilation. Do you have what it takes to join the ranks of these legendary heroes and become a champion?(Source: Publisher description)
Jump into the Marvel Universe with Marvel Champions: The Card Game, a cooperative Living Card Game for one to four players!
Marvel Champions: The Card Game invites players embody iconic heroes from the Marvel Universe as they battle to stop infamous villains from enacting their devious schemes.
As a Living Card Game, Marvel Champions is supported with regular releases of new product, including new heroes and scenarios—check out the products section at the bottom of this page to see everything announced so far!
The new releases for next week have been confirmed and there are quite a few interesting games on the list.
Expected to be available from Tuesday are:
- Arkham Horror (Third Edition): The Dead of Night
- Coffee Roaster
- Deep Blue
- The Menace Among Us
On Friday two more games will get released:
It is the end of the month and again there have been some delays. Here are the most important releases that didn’t make it in April and their new release date:
- Underwater Cities: Mid to late May because of production problems (a machine broke down at the printer)
- Inis: Isle of Seasons : Mid May according to an Instagram post from Matagot.
- Bunny Kingdom: In the Sky: the expansion has been released and the stock is on the way to the UK. It should become available after the May Bank Holiday weekend.
- Men at Work: June (see reason here)
- Star Wars: The Outer Rim – not all is bad, here are some good news: Outer Rim has been moved forward to May
- Tiny Towns : it was supposed to get released this week, but Asmodee UK decided to push it back a bit because they didn’t receive enough stock to fulfil all pre-orders. More stock is expected in the next couple of weeks and all retailers will get their complete pre-orders without any allocations.