This week was a bit quieter in regards to new releases, but we still had five new arrivals:
Gale Force Nine is working on a co-operative board game based on Aliens. Planned release is September 2018 and besides a picture of the box and some miniatures, there are not much more details available about the game.
— BoardGameGeek (@BoardGameGeek) February 19, 2018
Today three new games/expansions have been released:
2018 is here – a (late) Happy New Year to everyone!
We are back in action and the first two days last week have already been quite busy. On Friday we received the first new games of the year:
- Bunny Kingdom
- Cafe Fatal
- Fabled Fruit: The Lime Expansion
- Kitchen Rush
- Star Trek: Ascendancy – Borg Assimilation
- The Masters’ Trials: Wrath of Magmaroth
- Time Barons
- Untold: Adventures Await
And the good stuff keeps on coming: for this week we are finally expecting the release of Harry Potter: Hogwarts Battle and The Monster Box of Monsters, the first expansion. Also expected to arrive is the reprint of Altiplano and Tybor the Builder, the new Mayfair Games card game set in the world of Longsdale.
And to look a bit further ahead: We’ve just added the pre-orders for Dark Souls – The Card Game and Alien Artifacts: Discovery (first expansion pack for Alien Artifacts) to the website. Both games/expansions are expected to be available sometime in March.
Great news for all Doctor Who fans: the Doctor Who boardgame Time of the Daleks has arrived and is in stock.
“Exterminate!” They muttered about their sacred hatred, the Oncoming Storm. Their creator had a plan, a plan to make the Daleks great again. A plan to turn all their defeats into victories. A plan to remove the one variable that has always interfered with the master plan. The Doctor must be erased from time itself!
Ever wanted to be the Doctor? Travel in time and space, meet companions and have adventures? In Doctor Who: Time of the Daleks you do just that, with every player picking a Doctor and trying to thwart the Daleks’ master plan of erasing the Doctor from history. Do you have what it takes to fill a Time Lord’s Shoes? Join us on an adventure in space and time with a game that is bigger on the inside…
This week’s new releases are all here. New in stock are:
- Klondike Rush
- A Fake Artist goes to New York (sold out, but will be back in September)
- Mage Wars: Arena – Forcemaster
And finally available are the two expansions for Star Trek Ascendancy:
We also received the ship packs for the two expansions.
It has been a while since the last blog post, but it was crazy busy with all the new games coming in.
In the last few days more games have been coming in, here is the list of it:
- Star Trek: Ascendancy
- Railroad Revolution
- Tuscanny: Essential Edition
- Deus: Egypt
- Goonies: Adventure Card Game
- Kilt Castle
- Dice City: By Royal Decree
- Unusual Suspects (2016)
- Justice League: Hero Dice – Flash and Green Lantern
- Treasure Lair
- Dice Stars
We have received more new games today. In stock are:
- 1844/1854 (Mayfair Games)
- Aquarium (Z-Man Games)
- Costa Rica (Mayfair Games)
- D&D: Tyrants of the Underdark (new game from the Lords of Waterdeep designers / Gale Force Nine)
- The Cohort (Mage Games)
- Thunderbirds: Tracy Island (Modiphius Entertainment)
- Triffin (Rio Grande Games)
I’ve just finished uploading the new releases for next week. It will be an interesting mix of games coming, the highlight will be the long awaited Tyrants of the Underdark.
For next week expected are:
- Dungeons & Dragons: Tyrants of the Underdark
- Costa Rica: Reveal the Rainforest
- 1844/54 (Switzerland / Austria)
- The Cohort
- Thunderbirds: Tracy Island Expansion