This week was a bit quieter in regards to new releases, but we still had five new arrivals:
It’s the summer holidays, but it looks like nobody has told this to the board game publishers. They keep on releasing game after game, which means that this week we are expecting fourteen new games/expansions:
- Modern Art
- Train Heist
- Ticket To Ride: First Journey (Europe)
- 1960: Making of the President (GMT Games / 2017)
- Exoplanets (Greater Than Games / 2017)
- Exoplanets: The Great Expanse
- Spirit Island: Branch & Claw
- Spirit Island
- RuneBound 3rd Edition: Unbreakable Bonds
- Shop N Time
- Junk Art (Plastic Version)
- Holdfast Eastfront 1941-1945
Most of these will be available on Wednesday, but some (Ticket to Ride, Runebound Expansion, Modern Art) will get released at the end of the week.
Today the first delivery of the week with new stock has arrived.
New in stock are:
Back in stock are:
For later this week we are expecting:
- Arkham Horror: the Card Game – The Dunwich Legacy
- Eldritch Horror: The Dreamlands
- Sushi Go Party! (Restock)
The reprint of Sekigahara will finally arrive tomorrow.
Sekigahara is a 3-hour block game based on the Japanese campaign waged in 1600. The 7-week war, fought along Japan’s two major highways and in scattered sieges and backcountry skirmishes, elevated Tokugawa Ieyasu to Shogun and unified Japan for 265 years.
We are quite busy this week with a lot of new games arriving at the same time. Here a short update what has happened today and yesterday and what we are expecting for the rest of the week:
Yesterday Great Western Trail finally arrived. All pre-orders have been shipped today. The next delivery of the game should arrive in a few weeks, we will post an update as soon as we have a confirmed delivery date.
Great Western Trail wasn’t the only game to arrive, we have also received:
- Grand Prix (Thunder Alley goes Formula One)
- Microworld (German Edition)
- Dark Dealings
- HMS Dolores
- Las Vegas Card Game (also an expansion for the dice game)
- First Class (new Hans im Glueck game / German editon, English rules translation available on BGG)
But this is not all, we have also a few of those bad boys in stock:
What are we expecting for the rest of the week:
- on Wednesday the long awaited restock of Scythe will arrive. Already sold out, the next batch should come in at the end of November.
- Thursday is the release day of Game of Thrones: The Iron Throne and Vikings on Board
- for Friday we are expecting Ein Fest fuer Odin from Germany.
- next Monday is the release day for the Love Letter Premium Edition.
We have received a few nice new games today. Available from today are:
- Cubra Libre (2016 reprint)
- Elements (Pegasus Spiele)
- Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt Against Caesar (GMT Games)
- Mysterium: Hidden Signs (including promo card)
- Shakespeare: Backstage (Ystari Games)
- Via Nebula (Space Cowboys / Martin Wallace design)
- Völuspa (2016 Edition / White Goblin Games)
Next week’s new releases are now online:
- Via Nebula (new Martin Wallace game from Space Cowboys)
- Shakespeare: Backstage (first expansion for the game from Ystari Games)
- Falling Sky: The Gallic Revolt against Caesar (new COIN game from GMT)
All five games should be here by Wednesday.