Today three new games/expansions have been released:
Yesterday afternoon two new games from Matagot arrived:
After the initial print run sold out at Essen, it took a while for the reprint to arrive in the UK, but it is finally here: Meeple Circus. Pre-orders have been shipped and the remaining stock is now available to order from our website.
Xian is the second new arrival and it was co-published by Matagot with Pendragon.
246 BCE: The future first emperor of China, Ying Zheng, orders the construction of the Terracotta Army. It will be part of the “Great Mausoleum”, a monument built to celebrate the Qin dynasty’s endless glory and also to protect him in the afterlife. As a delegate of the Emperor, you will be asked to fulfill his wish by leading a team of workers and helpers to obtain resources, craft and decorate the warrior statues, and supply them with fine wood and bronze weapons.
Tomorrow three more items will get released:
We are getting closer and closer to Christmas and still, quite a few of the Essen releases haven’t arrived with us. But for this week a few more have been confirmed and it also looks good for next week.
Here are the games/expansions con arrive arrived this week:
- Ticket to Ride Map Collection: Volume 6 – France & Old West
- Legacy of Dragonholt
- Clans of Caledonia (sold out)
- Fallout (sold out and stock allocation necessary)
- Unlock! – Mystery Adventures
- Sid Meier’s Civilization: A New Dawn
- Scythe: The Wind Gambit
- Okanagan: Valley of the Lakes
Early next week Charterstone and the Recharge pack will arrive and hopefully the main part of our Photosynthesis order, Bunny Kingdom and Mountains of Madness (the last three should get confirmed later this week).
The first week after our summer break is done: All pre-orders are now shipped, we have caught up with all our emails and now everything is back to normal.
Today we have received the first deliveries of the week with two new games and some interesting restocks.
New in stock are
Matagot has announced Sonar, a 4-player-version of Captain Sonar:
Time for an underwater game of cat-and-mouse, with each of the two teams in ””’Sonar””’ competing to be the first to deal two points of damage to the other. Do that, and you win the game instantly.
In detail, ”Sonar” includes four pairs of maps, and each team takes the same maps in their color. A team can be one or two players, and with two players on a team, each player takes a different role: Captain or Radio Operator. (A one–person team handles both roles.) A divider separates the teams, and each Captain marks their starting location on the map.
On a turn, the Captain calls out an action, typically moving their sub one space north, south, east, or west. When they do this, they call out a direction, mark their new location, and add one energy to their ship’s register. The Radio Operator on the other team notes the movement of this sub on a plastic sheet, and through deduction and trial-and-error tries to determine exactly where the opposing sub might be on the map.
The game has been developed as a simplified version of Captain Sonar and in the US it will be available exclusively in Target stores. It is expected to be available in the 4th quarter, no news yet about an UK or Europe release.
Another big day at Meeples’ Corner HQ with lots of deliveries and new arrivals and restocks.
The restocks are:
- Imperial Settlers (finally available again)
- Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective: Jack the Ripper & West End Adventures
- Orleans and all the expansions
New arrivals so far this week are:
- Candy Match (new card game from Pegasus)
- Geistesblitz: Spooky Doo
- Room 25 – Escape Room
- Saltlands + Lost in the Desert Expansion
- Of Dreams & Shadows
- Zpocalypse 2: Defend The Burbs
The new releases for next week have been confirmed and there should be something for everybody:
- Star Wars: Destiny – Spirit of Rebellion Booster Pack – 4th May
- Saltlands + Saltlands: Lost In The Desert Expansion – 2nd May
- Of Dreams & Shadows – 3rd May
- Zpocalypse 2: Defend the Burbs – 3rd May
- Room 25: Escape Room – 3rd May
- In the Year of the Dragon: 10th Anniversary – 5th May
- Notre Dame: 10th Anniversary – 5th May
Yesterday and today we have received three deliveries with new releases and one highly regarded restock.
Yesterday arrived have:
And today another two new games have been released:
And for everyone who is still trying to get a copy we have good news: Captain Sonar is back in stock.
We finally have some news regarding the two hottest games of 2016:
- Terraforming Mars: The reprint is slightly delayed and won’t be available before mid- to late February.
- Inis: The game will finally arrive in the UK next week, but unfortunately only in very limited numbers. We will only be able to process a very small number of our pre-orders next week, but we are expecting another delivery in a few weeks from one of our European suppliers.