Here is a quick summary of what is happening game-wise at Meeples’ Corner this week:
We have already received five new games so far. In stock are:
And we are awaiting two more new releases:
There also have been a lot of restocks. Back in stock are:
Today the Escape from Colditz: 75th Anniversary Edition has been released. But it isn’t the only new game we have received this week. Also available are:
Next week we will already see some new Essen releases coming in:
Other new releases are:
All of these games should be available from Wednesday, 19th October. Only Escape from Colditz will get released on the 20th October.
We will try to find out when the restock of A Feast for Odin will be available and will post an update as soon as we know more about it.
The following games have arrived today:
Oceanos also arrived, but the first delivery is sold out to pre-orders – more stock is coming in tomorrow or on Thursday at the latest.
In the last days we have added quite a few interesting new pre-orders to the online shop. Available to pre-order from now on are:
- Costa Rica (new Lookout/Mayfair Games game – release: late July)
- Cry Havoc (interesting looking strategy game from Portal / release: August)
- Bios: Genesis (Essen release 2016 from Sierra Madre Games / release: late October)
- Pax Pamir: Khyber Knives (first expansion for Pax Pamir / release: late October)
- Pax Renaissance (the third game of the Pax series / release: late October)
- Scythe (the newest hit from Stonemaier Games / release: September/October)
- Escape from Colditz (the 75th Anniversary edition from Osprey Games / release: late October)
Osprey Games has send us their first-ever catalogue. They have some big plans for 2016 and are planning to release the following games:
- The Ravens of Thri Sahashri (May)
- Escape from the Aliens in Outer Space (May)
- Let them eat Cake (August)
- Agamemnon (August)
- Escape from Colditz – 75th Anniversary Edition (October)
The catalogue also includes a picture of the game box of Colditz and some more details:
Today we received more new releases:
And I thought Monday was already a good day in regards to new releases! But it was easily beaten by all the amazing games that came in yesterday:
For Wednesday we are expecting the arrival of another lot of great new releases:
We will also receive a restock of Castles of Mad King Ludwig: Secrets.
The three new releases for this week have arrived: