Compared to recent release days, this is quieter, but we still have five new games to offer.
A busy few days are behind us and I have finally a bit of time to post a quick update about what has arrived in the last two days.
First, the restocks – back in stock are:
- K2, the Broad Peak and the Lhotse expansion are finally back
- Quacks of Quedlinburg, the English edition of the bestseller
- Spirit Island
- Architects of the West Kingdom
- Arboretum (Standard Edition)
And the new arrivals:
It’s the crazy time of the year with lots of new games coming in every day and not just every week.
Here a quick photo from yesterday’s new arrivals:
New in stock are:
Next week we will already see some new Essen releases coming in:
- Mystic Vale: Vale of Magic Exp
- Escape from Colditz: 75th Anniversary Edition
- A Feast for Odin (sold out to pre-orders and only a very small first delivery)
- Order of the Gilded Compass
- London Dread
- Dream Home
Other new releases are:
All of these games should be available from Wednesday, 19th October. Only Escape from Colditz will get released on the 20th October.
We will try to find out when the restock of A Feast for Odin will be available and will post an update as soon as we know more about it.
We have added a few new games for pre-orders to the online shop:
- DRCongo: Hope out of Horror (Ragnar Brothers / July)
- Heroes (Rebel / July)
- La Cosa Nostra (Hard Boiled Games / July)
- Legendary: Secret Wars Expansion (UpperDeck / July)
- Mage Knight: Shades of Tezla Expansion (Wizkids / July)
- The Great War (PSC Games / July)
- The Magnates (Phalanx Poland / July)