Four more new releases are now available:
This week’s new releases have now confirmed and arriving this week are:
- Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig
- Chronicles of Crime
- Clank! Expeditions: Gold and Silk
- El Dorado: Heroes & Demons
- Gingerbread House
Sidereal Confluence will also make a comeback, but stock is very limited and already sold out to pre-orders. We are hoping to get more copies in before the end of the month, but have no confirmation for a second delivery yet.
Now we have a confirmed UK release date for both games: Wildlands should be available from the 18th October, Between Two Castles follows a day later.
Pre-orders for both games are still possible.
Stonemaier Games has announced Between Two Castle of Mad King Ludwig, a mash-up of two quite successful games.
The king demands a castle! You are a world-renowned master builder who has been asked by the Mad King Ludwig to help design his castles. Projects of such significance require the expertise of more than one person, so for each assignment you are paired with another master builder to execute your grandiose plans. Will your planning and partnership skills be enough to design the most impressive castles in the world?
Between Two Castles of Mad King Ludwig is a competitive tile-drafting game in which each tile is a room in a castle. You work together with the player on your left to design one castle, and with the player on your right on another castle. On each turn you select two tiles from your hand, reveal them, then work with your partners to place them.
Release date for the game is mid- to late October, with the game getting presented at Essen by Bezier Games.
We will put it up for pre-orders as soon as we have the details for the UK release.
Link: Stonemaier announcement
As always Tuesday is the day when we get the week’s new releases delivered.
This week it have been only three so far:
- Death Note Confrontation
- Tiny Epic Defenders 2nd Edition (the new Game mat is also in stock)
- Tiny Epic Defenders: The Dark War
But more interesting than the new releases are the restocks:
Another busy day of unpacking and processing pre-orders is behind us. Now that the dust has settled, here a quick look at what has arrived so far:
- Age Of Towers
- Carson City – The Card Game
- Carson City: Big Box
- Iberian Rails
- Ortus Regni (includes free 3/4-player expansion)
- Piepmatz- Little Songbirds
- Skies Above the Reich (sold out to pre-orders)
- Scythe: The Rise of Fenris
- The Captain is Dead: Lockdown
For Friday we are expecting two more new releases:
We came back on Tuesday from our Summer Break to find a lot of boxes with new releases stacked up on our stock room. After getting all the pre-orders sorted and shipped, we have finally time to let you know what the new games in stock are:
- Before the Earth Explodes
- Cataclysm: A Second World War
- Choose Your Own Adventure: House of Danger
- Downforce: Danger Circuit
- Kashgar: Merchants of the Silk Road
- Kingdom Run
- Near and Far: Amber Mines
- Patchwork Express
- Portable Gaming Backpack
- Spring Meadow
- Sword & Sorcery: Arcane Portal
- Thanos Rising: Avengers Infinity War
- Ticket To Ride: New York
- Viticulture: Visit from the Rhine Valley
We have added a lot of new games to the pre-order section of our website in the last few days. Here is a selection of the five most interesting ones:
- Azul: Stained Glass Of Sintra (standalone game from the team behind Azul / ETA: October)
- Teotihuacan City of Gods (sequel to Tzolkin / ETA: October)
- Terraforming Mars: The Colonies (expansion number 4 for the bestseller Terraforming Mars / ETA: October)
- Heroes of Terrinoth (Warhammer Quest set in the world of Terrinoth / ETA: September)
- Scythe: The Rise of Fenris (adds a campaign with legacy elements to Scythe / ETA: August)