A mini expansion for A Feast for Odin including:
- New 1×1 tile: berries (orange), eggs (red), amber (green), goldgubber (blue)
- New B-island: Isle of Mull (1v, 4 income, 9vp, salted meat, ore, wood, goldgubber, egg and stone + once an altar (6 spaces, 1×4+1×2 middled, not buyable, not smithable and not plunderable – simply reserved to Isle of Mull)
- (Half-) Island on Backside: Caithness (3v, 5 income, 24vp, fur, amber, stone, berry)
- New harvest token for randomized harvests (one round forward known)
- 10 new ressource markers as an extra harvest-income with different front and backside – depending on having harvest or no harvest. You choose one in a seven round game or two in six round game.
- Stuff-boost-rules for a greater, more exciting six round game (more equal to the seven round game)
- the rules include 8 banned occupation cards and 30 cards, we recommend to remove too for having a better average of more useful, not such specialized interesting cards.
Important: This is an expansion, you also need the base game!
Suggested Ages: 12 and up
Language(s): German, but no text on the components – rules are available on BGG