At the end of May, the six nominees for the two Spiel des Jahres awards have been announced.
The three games nominated for the Spiel des Jahres, the award aimed at families and non-gamers, are:
- Cascadia: one of our bestsellers in 2022 and luckily back in stock
- Scout: one of the popular small box games from Oink Games. Out of print at the moment, but back in July/August
- Top Ten: a party game from French publisher Cocktail Games which is unfortunately not available in the UK (yet?)
We have more luck with three games nominated for the Kennerspiel des Jahres, the award for expert games. All three games are in stock at the moment.
- Cryptid: the deduction game from Osprey Games. Out in the UK for a while, this has only been released in Germany last year.
- Dune: Imperium – the deck builder from the makers of Clank! based in the Dune universe
- Living Forest – you play as a nature spirit who will try to save the forest and its sacred tree from the flames of Onibi