The Commands & Colors Tricorne Jacobite Rising board game is a standalone game (ownership of Tricorne is NOT required) and features 13 battle scenarios by Richard Borg. Mounted game board, terrain tiles, blocks, command and combat cards, stickers and large, moulded dice are all included. You will find many new and interesting play concepts which bring new experiences and challenges covering the world of the Highland Clans in the time of the Jacobite Risings.
Here is the list of 13 battles and smaller skirmish actions included with Jacobite Rising:
- Killikeankie – 27 July 1689
- Dunkeld – 21 August 1689
- Cromdale – 1 May 1690
- Alness – 10 July 1715
- Sheriffmuir – 13 December 1715
- Glen Shiel – 10 June 1719
- Prestonpans – September 1745
- Clifton – 18 December 1745
- Inverurie – 23 December 1745
- Falkirk (Stage 1) – 17 January 1746
- Falkirk (Stage 2) – 17 January 1746
- Culloden – 16 April 1746
- Culloden (Flanking Move) – 16 April 1746
Again, owners of Compass Games The American Revolution Commands & Colors: Tricorne will find many familiar game mechanics in this stand-alone game product, but there are also plenty of new and interesting play concepts, which add historical depth and will provide even the most veteran Commands & Colors players new experiences and challenges as they are introduced into the world of the Highland Clans in the time of the Jacobite Risings.