As new villains appear to lay claim to the world of Indines, new heroes rise to challenge them. BattleCON: Devastation of Indines puts you in control of 30 mighty heroes and deadly villains to decide the fate of the world.
BattleCON: Devastation of Indines is a standalone dueling card game designed for head-to-head and team play. Each player selects a character who uses a unique gameplay mechanism to give them an edge in combat. Take control of guitar-playing summoner, a pair of tag-teaming werewolves, a prodigal paladin, a genius artificer, and more! Each character’s play style requires new strategies, but uses the same foundational tactics, making a new character easy to learn, but challenging to master.
Players move along a seven-space-long board, trading blows and attempting to strike the opponent, using attacks formed by combining a character’s unique styles and abilities with a set of basic cards that all characters share. The last player standing wins!
BattleCON: Devastation of Indines can be played on its own or combined with BattleCON: War of Indines to create an even greater pool of characters and play variants.
- Includes 30 different Fighters to master, each with a unique new core mechanic.
- Quick-start Comic rules that get you right into the action of the game!
- Twelve multi-part arenas that change the game as you play!
- Four huge bosses to play cooperatively against with 3v1 or 4v1 players!
- Six Dungeon Modes for solo or cooperative play against the game
Suggested Ages: 14 and up